From David Raynes:
The workflow plugin is designed for users of Movable Type who require fine-grained control over which authors may publish content. Workflow allows you to grant publishing permission to only the authors you choose (editors), while other authors (contributors) may only save entries as drafts. Once satisfied with their entries, contributors can transfer their entries to an editor who may then publish the entry to the blog. Any author or editor in the system is notified by email when an entry is transferred to their ownership.
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Use this Photoshop 5.0 plug-in to keep images in black and whit...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Administrate and manipulate your audio plug-ins.
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Play and produce music with this expandable virtual instrument.
- Drum software can be used both as a standalone instrument or an...
- Watermark your photos via Aperture.
- Better manage the workflow of your DVD library.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Use measuring tool for Adobe Illustrator.
- Manage business database applications.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based Web sites and app...
- Create scalable icons for Mac and Windows computers.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Exchange data between FileMaker Pro and Apple's Address Book.
- Profile your screen and printer colors to make them match.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.