From David Raynes:
The workflow plugin is designed for users of Movable Type who require fine-grained control over which authors may publish content. Workflow allows you to grant publishing permission to only the authors you choose (editors), while other authors (contributors) may only save entries as drafts. Once satisfied with their entries, contributors can transfer their entries to an editor who may then publish the entry to the blog. Any author or editor in the system is notified by email when an entry is transferred to their ownership.
More Products to Consider
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Container controls for Xojo that can be embedded in a window.
- Use undo feature at your daily Xojo tasks.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Host multiple web sites through easy-to-use virtual hosting.
- Date control plugin for Real Studio and Xojo.
- Xojo and REAL Studio plugin that adds error alerts to required ...
- Xojo and Real Studio calendar control plugin.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Additional features for many emulators.
- Adds TreeView plug-in control for Xojo and Real Studio.
- Manage business database applications.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based Web sites and app...
- Add six multi-precision data types to Xojo.
- Free-format, AI-based, multi-user contact management.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Use this Photoshop 5.0 plug-in to keep images in black and whit...