Word HTML Converter is a small tool for batch conversion from Word DOC to Word HTML. MS Word has a function to convert any Word document to raw HTML format, but without batch conversion. This tool is released as an additional tool for HTML Cleaner for Word, so user can convert Word to HTML and clean Word HTML to elegant HTML conveniently. This tool is attached in the download package of HTML Cleaner for Word 1.1 now. But all other user who just want batch conversion can also download and use it freely.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Convert HTML to various formats (DOC, RTF, TXT) and vice-versa.
- Extract images from PDF files.
- Convert MS Word DOC/DOCX into compiled HTML help.
- Combine similar file types together.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Create copies of one MS Excel worksheet.
- Convert Word documents into HTML.
- Convert your files between various formats.
- Split one or more text or HTML files into smaller files.
- Automate the conversion of Word documents into HTML files.
- Scan paper documents & save to PDF.