From PassMark Software:
WirelessMon is a software tool that allows users to monitor the status of wireless WiFi adapter(s) and gather information about nearby wireless access points and hot spots in real time. WirelessMon can log the information it collects into a file, while also providing comprehensive graphing of signal level and real time IP and 802.11 WiFi statistics.
What's new in this version: Version 4.0 build 1007 fixes a bug where after connecting to an access point that shared an SSID with others WirelessMon could display the channels of the other access points in the summary screen.
More Products to Consider
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Protect your computer from viruses and malicious programs.
- Detect and quickly remove malicious threats to your computer.
- Provide secure, anonymous, and private browsing on Wi-Fi hotspo...
- Search your hard disk and Registry for threats to your security...
- Detect and eliminate viruses, get free protection for home user...
- Reduce multiple passwords to one single item.
- Download and exchange files safely, enjoy games and Web surfing...
- Monitor the activity of wireless networks.
- Record and view every keystroke typed on keyboard.
- Secure your connection to public Wi-Fi networks with premium VP...
- Protect your personal home computer from malware attacks.
- Monitor your wireless network for unauthorized intrusions.
- Detect and remove spyware, malware, rootkits, trojans, hijacker...
- Retrieve and save wireless network keys in your computer.
- Stay anonymous, change your IP address, and protect your comput...
- Protect your PC against viruses, spyware, Trojans, worms, rootk...
- Protect your Windows PC from online threats.
- RapidDriver driver.
- Record telephone conversations from your desktop.
- Control and manage your VNC connections.
- Design front panels for electronic devices and equipments.
- Capture and analyze the packets passing through the network.
- Detect and clean thousands of threats.
All versions:4.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Good info on local wifis"
Version: WirelessMon Standard 4.0 build 1005
Shows all the local wireless networks, poss more sensitive than Windows
Wish I had GPS (paid) option
"Works as advertised"
Version: WirelessMon Standard 4.0 build 1000
Simple to understand layout, with lots of information
Did not have GPS to test that portion.
Helped neighbors set channels for less interference. Also showed extra signal strength for using plastic bowl and tinfoil to reach out further,