From Luke Payne Software:
Windows 8 Start Screen Editor is an application to edit the background color and image on the Windows 8 Start Screen.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Set up a timer with countdown mode, an alarm clock, and a stopw...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Access quick information about Birth Month meaning.
- Receive Daily XKCD Comic on your Windows 8 PC.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Receive Daily PHD Comic on your Windows 8 PC.
- Receive Daily Cyanide & Happiness on your Windows 8 device.
- Set up lightweight countdown timer and clock.
- Keep track and view information about low flight rates.
- Create, save, open, and edit text files on your PC.
- Learn subtractions from your Windows 8 device.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1