From twocanoes software:
Winclone allows you to easily image your bootcamp partition on your Mac. Whether you need to change the size of the bootcamp partition to give more space to your Mac or PC, or migrating the data from one bootcamp partition to another, Winclone makes it easy. Just select the bootcamp volume and create the image. Then restore the image to a bootcamp partition. Couldn't be easier.
More Products to Consider
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Backup, clone, and restore your information.
- Clone, synchronize, backup files.
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Recover and protect data on your Mac, monitor S.M.A.R.T. and ba...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Detect and download updates for all of your installed software.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Multifunctional utility for Mac OS X.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Manage .DS_Store files, resource forks, trash, etc.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Online backup using Amazon S3.
- Disk partitioning without initializing or reformatting.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Versatile file search tool based upon Apple's powerful Spotligh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Make simple changes to a single object, and then repeat those c...
- Extract individual files out of installer packages.
- Conduit for the Visor handheld eyemodule digital camera.
- Assign your hotkeys.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
All versions:4.4 stars
out of 28 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"DId not work"
Version: Winclone 3.7
Don't have any.
Paid too much for something that didn't work for me.
I was trying to install a bigger hard drive into my MBP. I was wanting to go to a 1TB hybrid drive from a 500GB drive. The MAC OS partition copied flawlessly with Carbon Copy to the 1TB drive. The Bootcamp side has been nothing but problems. I tried to go with the generic boot file as suggested and deleting what was there, and I tried keeping the boot file. I tried keeping the cache file or deleting it. Nothing I tried would allow the bootcamp drive to boot. I would get a cannot boot black screen or a BSOD. My solution was to remove the optical drive and place the original drive with the bootcamp partition there in a drive doubler bracket. In that original drive, I removed the first Mac OS partition and created a new windows file partition to increase the size of space available for Windows. I now have 1.5TB of space in my MPB and an external optical drive. I'm happy with the setup I have now, but I wasn't happy that I couldn't go with my original plan and clone the bootcamp partition.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content