From Rectangle Red:
The Wikipedia screensaver loads random pages from Wikipedia every 30 seconds or so. Features include: Configurable time delay between each page load; Can automatically kill IE and Firefox browsers on activation; Can be configured to kill any other program on activation; Blanks the screen completely after a configurable time.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Emulates the Matrix code and introduction sequence.
- Set your desktop virtually on fire.
- Enjoy flight over ocean in cinematic 3D environment.
- Animate your desktop with water effects.
- Place video wallpapers on your desktop.
- Create a screensaver with images, sounds, movies, Flash, web si...
- Add a tab to your Page Info window that lists files loaded to d...
- Customize your wallpapers and screensavers with pictures and vi...
- Bring realistic coral reef aquarium to your PC screen.
- Read and write comments about a visited Web page.
- View, print, rotate, extract, and crop PDF files, and convert P...
- Disply a virtual aquarium with unsurpassed realism.
- Animate your desktop with the effect of soft shines.
- Enjoy exquisite, beautifully customized handbags on your comput...
- Display all images linked to the current Web page.
- View images of Hippopotamus also sometimes called hippos.
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Add reindeer pictures to decorate your screen.
- Change the desktop wallpaper automatically, position pictures t...
- View computer information from a tabbed page.
- Browse, view, and read Web feeds and monitor Web site changes.
- Customize your bootup screen with your own images.
- Provide split screen outlining editor with whole or part docume...
- Animate your desktop with the beautiful 3d space scenes.