WiFi-Manager is a developer software that can allow users to manage WiFi networks and settings via one set of API functions. It contains functions for WiFi adapters enumeration, available networks enumeration and getting their settings, functions for connecting and disconnecting networks.
What's new in this version: Version 5.9 has fixed issue with spaces in network names.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
What's new in version 5.9
Version 5.9 has fixed issue with spaces in network names.
- Download Type:
- CNET Installer Enabled
About CNET Installer
The CNET Download.com Installer is a tiny ad-supported stub installer or "download manager" that helps securely deliver your downloads from Download.com's servers. We also include offers for carefully screened software that complies with Download.com Software Policies as part of our Installer process. Learn more
- Publisher Web Site
- Release Date
- December 03, 2012
- Date Added
- December 07, 2012
- Operating Systems
- Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Additional Requirements
- Not available
- File Size
- File Name
- Total Downloads
- Downloads Last Week
- License Model
- Free to try
- 30-day trial
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and provide easy ac...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Improve the speed and reliability of any WiFi, 3G, 4G or wired ...
- Turn your computer into a WiFi access point with firewall and U...
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...