WiFi-Manager is a developer software that can allow users to manage WiFi networks and settings via one set of API functions. It contains functions for WiFi adapters enumeration, available networks enumeration and getting their settings, functions for connecting and disconnecting networks.
What's new in this version: Version 5.9 has fixed issue with spaces in network names.
More Products to Consider
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Provide secure VPN service to unblock websites and surf safely ...
- Ensure network connection and display details.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Manage your WiFi networks and use NDIS.
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and provide easy ac...
- Collect, visualize, and analyze Wi-Fi data in a network.
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Manage the PCs on your network over a centralized administratio...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Simplify programming and testing with a direct access to the fl...
- Make HTTP calls to a list of URLs.
- Improve the performance and reliability of any WiFi, 3G, 4G bro...
- Setup and manage Digi International modules and networks of nod...
- Look for DNS information of any Website on PC.
- Create and apply new table templates in Word.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Send ping request your specific address at a given time.