From Harbour Wedding Software:
The Wedding Assistant is a tool that assists the bride and the groom in the planning of their wedding. The Dashboard displays all the summaries you need to be updated with your wedding planning status - number of guests, percentage of RSVP status, meal selection, expenses & budget, and much more. Using the microsoft office interface, windows 7 compatible, you can create your guest list, invite them to events, set the seating arrangement up to the seat number, manage your budget and expenses, and create checklist tasks, Add them to the built-in outlook-like Calendar that was designed especially for your events. With a built in Calendar to help manage your time. Intuitive, outlook-like system with direct links to the wedding events, reminders and tasks.A full demo is included, fully populated with data, demonstrating all features. Clarifying tips are spread throughout the program, self explaining every step.
What's new in this version: Version 9.0 is the new Dashboard version, including the timeline checklist, improved budget and meal selections.
More Products to Consider
- Plan your wedding party, track all the preparations, and monito...
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Set a reminder for important events, anniversaries, and things ...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Create talking reminders that notify you of any upcoming events...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Plan all aspects of your wedding on your Windows PC.
- Track guests, menu selections, table assignments, and gifts rec...
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create stunning photo calendars using your photos and events.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Make your own screensaver.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Create e-commerce Web sites on your own.
- Perform simulations using models of electrical activity of exci...
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Create and customize your invoices.
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.