Webserver Stress Tool simulates large numbers of users accessing a website via HTTP/HTTPS. The software can simulate up to 10,000 users that independently click their way through a set of URLs. Simple URL patterns are supported, as well as complex URL patterns, via a Script file. Based on the parameters you specify, the application not only requests the HTML of a URL, but also frames, images, flash files etc., emulating the same behaviour a web browser would show when accessing the website. Each user is simulated by a separate thread with his own session information (i.e. cookies for each simulated user are stored separately) and "surfs" the URLs independently from the other users - just like in real-world usage. URLs can be parameterized for each user and the sequence of URLs can be varied. POST and GET requests are supported as well as BASIC HTTP Authentication and several other settings. New scripting functionality allows you to create highly complex URL patterns for large scale web applications. Webserver Stress Tool ensures that critical issues in your website are resolved before they bring down your web resources. It ensures that your websites and applications are given the server resources they need to guarantee a high quality user experience, and that you are getting everything out of the investment in your webserver technology through consistent and in-depth testing and analysis. Webserver Stress Tool is the most cost-effective solution in the market for simulating performance, load, and stress tests for your web server.
What's new in this version:
- Added a "Select Local IP Automatically" setting.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Analyze the statistical information on web servers.
- Compete in a virtual betting competition and prove your skills.
- Browse remote servers, download and upload files.
- Usenet news server, fast access.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Create your own instant messenger community on intranet or Inte...
- Play online MUD, MUSH, MUCK, and MOO games with this client.
- Internet Publishing Update: Levy Requests as User Security Vuln...
- Enviroment variable 'profiles'.
- Keep track of Internet access in your company.
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.