From Webcyte Design:
As a Web developer we need to use different fonts all the time. The thing is there are hundreds of fonts and most programs don't let you see how the font looks until you highlight the text and select the font. With this application you can go through hundreds of fonts in a tenth the time.
More Products to Consider
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- View and measure AutoCAD DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings, save views...
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Install, uninstall, view, preview, and print fonts.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- View and control installed system fonts.
- Enhance your Firefox with Ask.com features.
- Create, print, edit, sign, and share PDFs with batch operation ...
- Read and edit your entire document.
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- View and upload batches of images easily.
- Enable context menu if it is blocked by the Web page.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Install and use True Type fonts for viewing Krishna Books.
- Convert PDF documents to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Open files of any size, and view, query, analyze and modify the...
- Print, e-mail, and save your T-shirts designs all from your des...
- Organize, select, view, and navigate your Excel worksheets unde...
- Edit and print delimited text files.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- View local alongside international time from different time zon...
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Does what it's supposed to do. Just wish it did more."
Version: Webcyte Design Font Viewer 1
Scroll through your installed Windows fonts using your arrow keys. Stare at the screen until one catches your eye. It'll help you to know if you have a font you need or if you should just go download a new font.
Unfortunately, it won't allow you to view fonts in other folders - only your installed Windows fonts.
I had to install all 2000 fonts I purchased in a bundle, but now the task of finding the right font isn't so daunting. There's no installation - it just runs as-is.
Bottom line: It's another handy gadget for web and graphic designers.