WebDrive integrates FTP, FTPS, WebDAV, or SFTP servers into OS/X Finder by mounting the server as a local device. This allows you to use your favorite Macintosh applications to edit files and save them directly to the server. The WebDrive client includes many advanced features like Secure FTP, SFTP, Passive Mode, and Unix file permission support. WebDrive also has SSL and SSH encryption capabilities for secure file transfers and Digest Authentication support for WebDAV servers. Also connects to your DropBox, Google Drive and Amazon S3 accounts to offer a single point of access for all cloud storage.
What's new in this version:
- Added: Support for DropBox.
- Added: Support for Amazon S3 Virtual Hosting syntax.
- Added: Support for OS/X Mountain Lion.
- Added: Better support for international languages.
- Added: Better caching logic to increase performance.
- Fixed: Replaced MacFuse with OSXFuse since MacFuse is no longer supported or maintained by Google.
- Fixed: Various issues which caused WebDrive to fail to successfully mount the remote server and/or display ... See all new features »