From NCH Software:
WavePad is a sound editor program for Windows. WavePad lets you make and edit voice and other audio recordings. You can cut, copy and paste parts of recording and, if required, add effects like echo, amplification and noise reduction.
WavePad Masters Edition Features:
* Sound editing functions include cut, copy, paste, delete, insert, silence, autotrim.
* Audio effects include, amplify, normalize, equaliser, envelope, reverb, echo, reverse, sample rate conversion.
* Special effects include reduce vocals, distortion, chorus.
* Batch processing allows you to apply effects and/or convert your files as a single function.
* Audio restoration features including noise reduction and click pop removal.
* Recorder supports autotrim and voice activated recording.
* Create and work on multiple audio files at one time and save them as one project.
* Supports sample rates from 6000 to 96000Hz, stereo or mono, 8, 16, 24 or 32 bits.
* Pre-defined audio quality suggestions when saving files such as CD Quality and Radio Quality.
* Tools include spectral analysis (FFT) and speech synthesis (text to speech).
* Ability to work with multiple files at the same time in seperate screens.
* Allows you to set user assigned keys and macros.
* Set bookmarks along multiple files as you work.
What's new in this version:
Windows 7 compatible