With Wave Editor you can edit WAV files you download from the internet or record your own audio files from any source your computer supports. Plug in a mike to record voices or acoustic performances, connect a tape deck or turntable to the line input on your sound card, or record the output of a software MIDI wave table synthesizer.
- Digitize your old tapes and records, save them to your hard drive, and then burn them to CD using your CDR software.
- Record your voice and add special effects (like echo and fade).
- Delete the annoying applause at the end of a song that was recorded live.
- Apply audio equalization to a music file in order to make it sound better.
- Record your voice and overlay it on top of background music.
- Record cassette talking books and burn to CD-R to backup and preserve.
- Record a music lesson and learn from the playback.