From Nifty Tools:
Monitor all types of software applications, computer systems (including IP based systems, IP services, file servers, application servers, electronic mail servers, databases), and network devices (modem/remote access systems, routers and other hardware devices) for intermittent and consistent failures.
If a failure is found, it can send a page, send an e-mail message, send a MSN instant message, populate and submit Web forms, execute a program, restart/reboot a PC, control (start, stop, or restart) a local or remote NT service, post a Web page, send a SNMP trap. Version 9.1 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Check up on servers.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Analyze mail server logs to track e-mail traffic.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Ping Web sites, servers, or IP addresses and log activities.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor your POP mail accounts and delete unwanted mail before ...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Manage your network, monitor Web sites and systems, and generat...
- Monitor the status of specific services on your server.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Monitor SQL Server 2000 installation process through your organ...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Ping the NT servers on your network and become notified when a ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Monitor servers and services with ping or a socket connection.
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Schedule your SQL Server reports.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
All versions:3.3 stars
out of 13 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"It is perfect monitoring tool."
Version: WatchDog System, Application, & Network Monitor 9.1
I like everything in this monitoring tool because it has many things that you need and it is done very nice.
I like everything and that's it.