CNET Editors' reviewThis ultrasimple desktop alarm clock allows you to set an alarm, but is limited in scope and suffers from design flaws. With Wake Up Clock you can create a single alarm. We were thrown for a loop when we saw a drop-down list of hourly time intervals for the alarms, but were relieved to find you can set specific times. Choose either your own audio file or a default buzz as your alarm sound. The program also lets you define a sleep interval. Unlike many of its competitors, you can't display a message nor can you set multiple alarms. Also disappointing was the large, bland time and date display, although you can change its font type, color, and size. If you're not expecting any impressive features, this alarm clock will adequately get the job done.
From OwenSoft Creations:
It is a PC alarm clock, with many features. Use any MP3 or WAV file for the alarm sound, comes with default buzzer sound. Set it to run at Windows startup or have it always on top of other windows. You can change fonts and colors.
More Products to Consider
- Set an alarm and play WAV or MP3 files.
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Place an alarm clock on your computer that plays MP3s.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Set the alarm clock and wake up to a beep, WAV file, MP3 file, ...
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Set reminders for important events and an alarm clock for any d...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Assign an MP3 or any other audio file as your wake-up alarm.
- Choose your own icons, messages, and sounds to play for each al...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Set a timer and schedule your PC shutdown.
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Display a football alarm clock on your PC.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Play a media file as an alarm at specified time.
- Set alarms on your desktop.
- Turn your PC into an intelligent music clock.
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Measure time in seconds from 3 seconds to 49 days and get a 'ti...