WMP Tag Plus is a plug-in that integrates seamlessly into Windows Media Player to provide library and tagging support for additional music formats. These formats include FLAC, Ogg Vorbis, WavPack, Monkey's Audio, Musepack and MPEG-4.
What's new in this version: Version 2.2 adds full Musepack SV8 support and fixes several bugs, such as a possible crash when accessing the plug-in's settings.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Make music on Windows a pleasure again.
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Create chapterized audiobooks for iPod.
- Convert APE, FLAC, MP3, WAV files to AAC with drag-and-drop int...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Listen to music using a player focused solely on listening expe...
- Add various user interface and playback enhancements to Windows...
- Manage your digital images easily.
- Import Windows Media Player library into Winamp.
- Access your music and photos from other computers or your iPhon...
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Edit your digital audio files on your Windows PC.
- Manage your MP3s and edit ID3 tags.
- Create drum or audio loops and play sample files and MIDI instr...
- Create database applications without programming.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
All versions:4.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Great at retrieving info"
Version: WMP Tag Plus 2.0
Retrieves info, moves tracks from Other Media to Music
Does not allow you to edit tags (in a dialog box) in WMP 12, not that I could see (I am using Windows 7), which I thought it did.
"Exactly what it says"
Version: WMP Tag Plus 1.1
Integrates perfectly with WMP in Windows 7 and does what it says it does. Allows WMP to read FLAC, ogg, etc into the library and edit tags.
Only real con is you have to either already have the codecs for the formats already or download them. If you are trying to make WMP read tags from FLAC files, you likely will have them anyway.
Perfect program for the need I had. It works great, even on Windows 7 x64. I finally can listen to my flac and ogg music in WMP and by relation, Media Center plays them too. I don't have any wavepack files to test, but I would assume it would be the same.