WMP Tag Plus is a plug-in that integrates seamlessly into Windows Media Player to provide library and tagging support for additional music formats. These formats include FLAC, Ogg Vorbis, WavPack, Monkey's Audio, Musepack and MPEG-4.
What's new in this version: Version 2.1 fixes a possible crash when closing Windows Media Player on Windows 7.
More Products to Consider
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Import Windows Media Player library into Winamp.
- Add various user interface and playback enhancements to Windows...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Burn the files and images on CD and DVD discs.
- Create drum or audio loops and play sample files and MIDI instr...
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Edit your digital audio files on your Windows PC.
- Rip CDs, convert audio files, and burn discs easily.
- Record your own voice, music, or any other internal / external ...
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Play your favorite audio and video files on PC.
- Convert between CUE sheet format files.
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- All-in-one digital audio application to extract audio from vide...
- Recover your deleted/damaged files.
- Search for and find required audio files.
- Clean up your hard drive with ease by scanning and removing any...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Read text aloud and save the spoken speech as mp3 and wav audio...
- Convert popular videos to use on various Apple devices.
- Convert and backup DVDs to AVI, DivX, iPod, iPhone, iPad, WMV, ...
All versions:4.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Great at retrieving info"
Version: WMP Tag Plus 2.0
Retrieves info, moves tracks from Other Media to Music
Does not allow you to edit tags (in a dialog box) in WMP 12, not that I could see (I am using Windows 7), which I thought it did.
"Exactly what it says"
Version: WMP Tag Plus 1.1
Integrates perfectly with WMP in Windows 7 and does what it says it does. Allows WMP to read FLAC, ogg, etc into the library and edit tags.
Only real con is you have to either already have the codecs for the formats already or download them. If you are trying to make WMP read tags from FLAC files, you likely will have them anyway.
Perfect program for the need I had. It works great, even on Windows 7 x64. I finally can listen to my flac and ogg music in WMP and by relation, Media Center plays them too. I don't have any wavepack files to test, but I would assume it would be the same.