VueMinder Lite USB is a free calendar program that can run from a USB stick. It requires no installation and won't modify your computer in any way. Simply download, extract, and run on any Windows PC - even if you don't have administrator rights. If you're looking for the perfect offline PC-based companion to Google Calendar, you've found it in VueMinder, which supports automatic synchronization with Google Calendar and can show your schedule regardless of whether you happen to be online or offline. A calendar browser allows addition of many calendars, such as holidays, local weather, sport schedules, religious occasions, and more. You can also create your own calendars, which are overlaid into day, week, and month views. Events can be filtered or color-coded based on associated calendar, category, priority, or location. Events are also visible on the Windows desktop, where a transparent desktop calendar turns your old Windows desktop into something entirely new and useful. ICS calendar subscriptions are fully supported, along with the ability to import or export ICS files. Calendars can be saved as web pages (HTML) for publication to your website or sharing with others. Print features are also provided, with a number of layout styles and a preview window that dynamically refreshes to show exactly what will be printed. VueMinder truly shines in the way it presents reminders, which can be either popup windows or unobtrusive desktop alerts. Reminders can be configured to play media files or even recite text-to-speech descriptions. If your computer speakers are turned up, you'll be able to hear the details of your reminder from another room - no more wondering what the computer is beeping about. If you're familiar with Microsoft Outlook, VueMinder will feel instantly familiar. Even if you've never used Outlook, VueMinder is very intuitive and easy to learn, with many convenient touches, such as the ability to undo accidental reminder dismissal.
What's new in this version:
- Corrected exporting recurring events to ICS files. When importing into other calendar programs, modified occurrences wouldn't import properly and recurring events would sometimes appear on the wrong dates.
- Corrected an "Index out of range" error that could sometimes appear when importing or subscribing to ICS files.
- Corrected processing Weather Underground ICS calendar subscriptions. These subscriptions stopped working in version 11.0.0.
- Corrected the vertical... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Organize your schedule and provide reminders of upcoming events...
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Organize your schedule and provide reminders of events and task...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Manage, schedule, hear, print, find business/personal appointme...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Keep track of important dates and events.
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Plan your activities with menstrual calculator and health manag...
- Track and send notifications about your appointments to your mo...
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create schedules and get a reminder each time you have an upcom...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Plan, schedule, and manage all of your appointments, events, an...
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Keep track of important events.
- Combine all your events, tasks, notes, contact data, and receiv...
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Schedule, manage, and organize various meetings and appointment...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content