From Dirk W. Hoffmann:
VirtualC64 emulates a Commodore 64 personal computer. I wrote the software with two major goals in mind. First, I wanted to create an emulator that can be used as a demonstrator program in a first year or second year course on computer engineering. To achieve this goal, I have integrated various debugging capabilities that let you peek inside the CPU, RAM, ROM, or one of the custom chips. Second, I tried to make the emulator as user friendly as it can get.
What's new in this version:
- Lion's native fullscreen mode now works as expected (no more ugly borders)
- Removed old fullscreen mode which frequently crashed on lion machines
More Products to Consider
- Make CD labels, covers, jewel case and DVD case inserts, and so...
- GarageBand 11 turns the Mac into a complete recording studio an...
- Print labels, greeting cards, posters, calendars...
- Manage, update, personalize your TomTom GPS.
- Ebook reader & converter for Mac, iPhone & Kindle.
- BBC Model B emulator.
- Scientific 2D plotting program.
- Read online print media content.
- Amazon-enabled home inventory system for books, movies.
- Prayer times: salaat/namaz, athan (azan) & qibla direction.
- For Sony Ericsson mobile phones.
- Stream videos, photos and music to PS3, Xbox 360, and other sup...
- A simple recipe manager with customizable ingredients lists.
- Writer's studio: outline, edit, storyboard, write.
- Cut truetype fonts with your cricut machine.
- Record actions on your screen as a movie.
- Download and install WoW add-on updates automatically.
- Switch CPU performance setting by a single mouse click.
- Donate to charity by leaving your computer turned on.
- Improve credit scores legally, privately and effectively.
- Control how you wake up in the morning with this alarm clock so...
- Primatte Event uses masking in a live greenscreen shoot with Ap...
- Virtualization package for Windows and Linux.
- Asset management & help desk.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content