From Dirk W. Hoffmann:
VirtualC64 emulates a Commodore 64 personal computer. I wrote the software with two major goals in mind. First, I wanted to create an emulator that can be used as a demonstrator program in a first year or second year course on computer engineering. To achieve this goal, I have integrated various debugging capabilities that let you peek inside the CPU, RAM, ROM, or one of the custom chips. Second, I tried to make the emulator as user friendly as it can get.
What's new in this version:
- Lion's native fullscreen mode now works as expected (no more ugly borders)
- Removed old fullscreen mode which frequently crashed on lion machines
More Products to Consider
- Organize, visualize and maintain your family history.
- Stop motion animation & time-lapse.
- Print labels, greeting cards, posters, calendars...
- GarageBand 11 turns the Mac into a complete recording studio an...
- Ebook reader & converter for Mac, iPhone & Kindle.
- Manage, update, personalize your TomTom GPS.
- Make CD labels, covers, jewel case and DVD case inserts, and so...
- Design/print avery labels, business cards, dividers, t-shirt tr...
- Keep track of any Topic that can be described in four parameter...
- BBC Model B emulator.
- Virtualization package for Windows and Linux.
- Access and control your home from anywhere using any modern web...
- Open-source media player with an elegant look and support for a...
- For Sony Ericsson mobile phones.
- GPS-enabled activity tracking software.
- Simple, straightforward disc burner, with advanced options for ...
- Writer's studio: outline, edit, storyboard, write.
- Antivirus app powered by the open-source ClamAV engine.
- Asset management & help desk.
- Keep your Things in the right Place.
- FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Cloud Files and Amazon S3 browser.
- Cut truetype fonts with your cricut machine.
- Donate to charity by leaving your computer turned on.
- Catalog book, music and video collections automatically.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content