VirtualC64 emulates a Commodore 64 personal computer. I wrote the software with two major goals in mind. First, I wanted to create an emulator that can be used as a demonstrator program in a first year or second year course on computer engineering. To achieve this goal, I have integrated various debugging capabilities that let you peek inside the CPU, RAM, ROM, or one of the custom chips. Second, I tried to make the emulator as user friendly as it can get.
What's new in this version:
- The joystick simulation keys are now user-definable.
- The mount disc dialog has neen simplified.
- A new menu item for exporting the current drive contents has beed added (supported formats are D64, T64, P00, and PRG)
- Loading and saving snapshot did not work when a cartridge was attached. This should be fine now.
- Fixed a bug that made it impossible to load T64 tape images with more than 8 files.