VinylStudio is software purpose-built to digitize records and tapes. Because it is designed for the job at hand, VinylStudio is much easier (and faster) to use than conventional audio editors. For example, instead of having to save each track separately, you tell VinylStudio the names of your tracks (or, if you are lucky, look them up), tell it where the trackbreaks are (by dragging markers into position) and then tell it to save your tracks. Hey presto - job's done. Powerful tools: VinylStudio's audio cleanup tools are not just a toy. They are extremely effective at removing clicks and scratches from your recordings. VinylStudio also has a complete set of noise reduction filters.
What's new in this version:
- You can now search multiple databases at once when looking up track listings online.
- Fixed 'Error 503 - service unavailable' messages when looking up album listings from Music Brainz.
- You can now retrieve album art from Music Brainz.
- Importing collections from Discogs is now working again.
- A few bug fixes and minor improvements. For details, please see the readme file after installing.