VinylStudio is software purpose-built to digitize records and tapes. Because it is designed for the job at hand, VinylStudio is much easier (and faster) to use than conventional audio editors. For example, instead of having to save each track separately, you tell VinylStudio the names of your tracks (or, if you are lucky, look them up), tell it where the trackbreaks are (by dragging markers into position) and then tell it to save your tracks. Hey presto - job's done. Powerful tools: VinylStudio's audio cleanup tools are not just a toy. They are extremely effective at removing clicks and scratches from your recordings. VinylStudio also has a complete set of noise reduction filters.
What's new in this version:
- You can now import multiple sound files for an album in a single operation.
- Fix sporadic authorisation problem searching Discogs (workaround).
- Worked around a problem recording DSD from the PS Audio NuWave Phono Converter.
- Fix 'Scan for Trackbreaks' with a samplerate other than 44100 Hz.
- Some other bug fixes and minor improvements.