VideoMach is a multi-purpose video tool that can be used to:
CONVERT HIGH-SPEED CAMERA OUTPUT TO STANDARD VIDEO: - Phantom CINE generated by Vision Research high-speed cameras - IDT RAW generated by IDT high-speed cameras - BAYER, TIFF, PNG, JPEG, BMP and other image formats - Produce slow-motion videos with optional time-code display
CONVERT TIMELAPSE, STOP-MOTION AND OTHER PHOTOS TO VIDEO: - Convert images and music to full-speed video - Display elapsed days, hours, minutes and seconds on the videos
EXPORT ANIMATED GIF AND FLC: - Convert videos to GIF or FLC animations (high-quality palette) - Convert GIF or FLC to standard video
PUT VIDEOS SIDE-BY-SIDE, IN SPRITE-SHEET, OR APPLY TEMPORAL AVERAGING: - Display multiple videos side-by-side (Parallel Matrix tool) - Create sprite sheets out of video input (Serial Matrix tool) - Create crystal clear images out of short video input (Temporal Averaging)
EXTRACT IMAGES AND AUDIO FROM VIDEO: - Save currently previewed frame as image - Extract images from a video (or a part of the video) - Extract music or audio effects from a video
CUT AND CONVERT VIDEOS: - Convert videos between various formats - Speed up or slow down videos - Display text and logos in the video - Apply video filters: Rotate, Resize, Crop, Sharpen, Brightness, Contrast, Equalize Colors and dozens of others.
What's new in this version:
- Native support for opening popular file formats (no external codecs needed)
- This includes MP4 (H.263 and H.264/AVC), MOV, WEBM, MKV, FLV, M2TS (Blu-ray), RM, 3GP and more
- Navigation slider functions in a more intuitive way
More Products to Consider
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Play and capture multiple video, audio and pictures at once.
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Add watermarks to your videos.
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Play digital media of various formats including incomplete, par...
- Back up media to Blu-ray discs and access your media via HTTP p...
- Burn videos to DVD disc or generate ISO files.
- View multiple images at once as a video clip.
- Optimize your photos to take up less disk space.
- Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn vide...
- Convert MTS and other popular video/audio files to any video an...
- Edit your audio and video files in real time.
- Play audio and video files on the go.
- Convert MKV videos to AVI, WMV, FLV, MP4 for playback on popula...
- Convert video files into to AVI, WMV, 3GP, 3G2, or MP4 formats.
- Change color images and video files into black and white.
- Convert all video/audio formats with high definition and top sp...
- Create slideshows and movies with your photos.
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- Add ten video effects to the process of video editing.
- Convert general videos and HD videos to your desired HD formats...
- Create, edit, and crop your video files.
All versions:3.6 stars
out of 10 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-10 of 10
"Converted my time-lapse images to WMV in record time!"
Version: VideoMach 5.9.5
Opens images incredibly easy and quickly. I just open the first image and it does the rest. Supports WEBM so I can publish on YouTube.
Doesn't support all popular formats, but I'm quite satisfied with the ones it does.
Pretty good in what it does and the price is nice too.
"Great program and it's FREE"
Version: VideoMach 5.9.3
I just converted some time-lapse JPEGs to full-speed video and the program is FREE. Why is grendal87 mentioning false advertising, must be too much drinking...
Nice free program to convert time-lapse images and music into amusing video.
Version: VideoMach 5.9.3
You have to pay and it's advertized as free....LIES!
"Great - No really - This little software works."
Version: VideoMach 5.8.3
We had a rush job, rebuilding an animation from hundreds of png files. I searched and stumbled on VideoMach, I was hesitant because votes people had left were not very good (3 stars out of 5). I took the chance and it worked well. Thanks a bunch.
When you finish converting a batch of images to an animation, it is not clear how to start a clean new batch, the interface looks like you keep adding more frames. Not a really big issue, I didn't have time for notes & restarted it between batches.
A great little software, works well. Use it on a more powerful machine, that will make a big difference in speed. When I tested it, there was a huge processing time difference between running it on a 4 year old XP laptop and a brand new Window 7 laptop from this year. I would suggest to the developer to add a batch processing feature where you can load multiple jobs upfront (different ones or sequential ones) and launch and forget it to come back later and find the completed jobs in corresponding folders or drives.
"Good program that did the trick"
Version: VideoMach 5.5.3
I needed it for taking stills and making a video file and it did it very well. The controls fairly straight forward and I figured it out in about 1o minutes of trial and error.
I don't like the water mark at the beginning of the video output file. I suppose I could create a filler to catch the water mark but it is a pain. Enough of a hassle that I am still looking for alternatives
"handy program if you into that kind of thing"
Version: VideoMach 5.5.2
a movie editor for free is great that allows you to join clips
toooo complicated to use and does all ways do what you want it to do in the order you tell it.
"Pretty simple for what I need"
Version: VideoMach 5.2.0
It opens those 35,000 images that I generated much faster than others I tried (virtualdub, adobe premiere, ulead). Conversion is pretty straightforward. It says it's free for personal use but adds a small banner at start. Well, I can live with that.
Didn't open a flv file that I downloaded. Maybe I'm missing some codec.
If you're like me and render huge amounts of images (bmp/jpg) and want to convert them to xvid avi then it's a good solution. If you convert flvs then it has some problems (or maybe it's just my computer).
"Hard to use for complex functions"
Version: VideoMach 4.0.2
It's versatile -- you can place video effects anywhere in the video, and you can move audio files around or substitute different audio with amazing precision.
Hard to learn to do anything sophisticated. The controls can be difficult to work and the results are sometimes confusing and unexpected. It's tricky to figure out where your effects are going to end up in the final video when you have to place them relative to each clip. I have also had some problems with the final output (parts of clips repeat over and over again). I would not pay $30 for it.
Version: VideoMach 3.5.2
Makes video manipulation easy. I tried it for the crop function (meaning cutting out part of the image, not just clipping the ends of the video), and it works perfectly. It's easier to use than I expected, and it can do several functions (crop, resize, apply different audio, and compress) all in one pass without errors.
None so far. I am still using the trial version.
Version: VideoMach 3.4.1
i like all the things you can do witht his product.
i didnt like that it didnt bring up my webcam. and i could not find where to bring it up in the menu.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: