VideoGlide For Mac OS X allows you to use a variety of video devices to capture video and take screen shots under Mac OS X. Video can be captured at 640 x 480 at 29.97 frames per second for NTSC video sources, and 640 x 480 at 25 frames per second for PAL/SECAM sources.
Supported devices include:
- Daystar ProView USB,
- Pinnacle Dazzle DVC-90
- Grabee X,
- V-Stream Xpert DVD Maker,
- LinXcel Video Grabber,
- plus many similar devices.
Audio support is available for VideoGlide devices that have audio inputs.
More Products to Consider
- Add customizable gestures to Magic Mouse or MacBook trackpad.
- Mac driver for the Xbox 360 controller.
- High-quality scanner driver with support for several manufactur...
- Printer driver for the multi-function device.
- Enable Digidesign hardware.
- Scanner drivers.
- Granularly customize input device behavior.
- For HP printers.
- Multi-brand USB video capture device drivers.
- Edit and manage your images.
- For ASIO-compatible apps.
- Update your Apple DVD Player to get optimized DVD playback, Blu...
- Driver and software for the multi-function printer.
- Printer driver for the photosmart series.
- For Bamboo, Graphire, Cintiq tablets.
- Test USB game devices.
- Scanner drivers.
- DV, TV & FM viewer & recorder for Formac Studio & others.
- Print directly to PDF files.
- MiMe Video Converter for Mac is a powerful Mac video converter ...
- Pictures inspector.
- LiDE 20/30 scanner drivers.
- DV playout server.
- Convert video & audio and get it transfered to iPad, iPod, iPho...
All versions:2.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"It works great on mac, but resolution is crappy"
Version: VideoGlide 1.4.8
- It worked instantly, and I've been looking for software or drives for Mac to use with my Dazzle Pinnacle but they lack support for it. I just plugged in and it worked!
- Great response, somehow the capture was better than using Dazzle original software when it worked back in 2007 with Leopard.
- It simply don't want to record in widescreen. It always streches the recording even though I tried setting it up in the source screen or in the VideoGlide software... Just does not work.
Version: VideoGlide 1.4.6
Nothing at all
No motion detection video