VideoGlide For Mac OS X allows you to use a variety of video devices to capture video and take screen shots under Mac OS X. Video can be captured at 640 x 480 at 29.97 frames per second for NTSC video sources, and 640 x 480 at 25 frames per second for PAL/SECAM sources.
Supported devices include:
- Daystar ProView USB,
- Pinnacle Dazzle DVC-90
- Grabee X,
- V-Stream Xpert DVD Maker,
- LinXcel Video Grabber,
- plus many similar devices.
Audio support is available for VideoGlide devices that have audio inputs.
More Products to Consider
- High-quality scanner driver with support for several manufactur...
- Multi-brand USB video capture device drivers.
- Mac driver for the Xbox 360 controller.
- Printer driver for the multi-function device.
- For HP printers.
- Scanner drivers.
- Enable Digidesign hardware.
- DV video playback app.
- For ASIO-compatible apps.
- Add customizable gestures to Magic Mouse or MacBook trackpad.
- Install most thermal and thermal transfer printers.
- Edit and manage your images.
- Software for Fujitsu high-speed document scanners.
- Pictures inspector.
- Printer driver for the photosmart series.
- Scan software with over 200 built-in drivers.
- Quickly remove or mask portions of an image.
- Allows you to configure your joysticks or gamepads to simulate ...
- Edit your images with simple and powerful tools.
- DV, TV & FM viewer & recorder for Formac Studio & others.
- Joystick/gamepad visualization and tester app.
- Upload files to Texas Instruments calculators.
- Make web pages & PDFs from annotated snapshots & images.
- Flexible download utility with HTTP, HTTPS and FTP support.
All versions:2.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"It works great on mac, but resolution is crappy"
Version: VideoGlide 1.4.8
- It worked instantly, and I've been looking for software or drives for Mac to use with my Dazzle Pinnacle but they lack support for it. I just plugged in and it worked!
- Great response, somehow the capture was better than using Dazzle original software when it worked back in 2007 with Leopard.
- It simply don't want to record in widescreen. It always streches the recording even though I tried setting it up in the source screen or in the VideoGlide software... Just does not work.