From NCH Software:
Verbose is a text to speech program which will read aloud any text or save it as mp3. After you have installed this text reader software you can assign a system wide hot key. Then whenever you want Verbose to read the text on your screen just push that key and the software will read it aloud. With Verbose text reading software, you can have Verbose read the current text on your screen out loud with the simple press of a button by setting up system-wide hotkeys.
What's new in this version: General updates and bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Have document text read out loud.
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Experience text-to-speech technologies in many ways.
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Record dictations from your PC and send them via the Internet, ...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Record and edit dictations and send via FTP, LAN, or e-mail.
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Protect and encrypt your files on your Windows PC.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Host a software answering machine, voice mail, call attendant, ...
- Listen to your texts being read out loud.
- Improve spelling words of your child.
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: