English-Norwegian/Norwegian-English, 102000 words. Willy A. Kirkeby is Norway's leading dictionary author. His works are published by several leading publishing houses and adapted to many different areas of application. This publication targets those who use English comprehensively, at work, in education, or at home.
More Products to Consider
- Double-click on a word and read its definition in Collins Engli...
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Improve your foreign language dictionary.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Dictionary is an electronic diction.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Dictionary is an electronic dictiona.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.