VMware Fusion is the most seamless way to run Windows applications on your Mac. VMware Fusion combines a clean and intuitive Cocoa-native interface that Mac users expect with a virtual platform trusted by millions of users today. VMware Fusion allows you to launch your Windows applications from the Dock and switch between Windows and Mac applications using Expose. With the industry's most advanced virtualization technology VMware Fusion lets you leverage all the hardware available on your Mac to simultaneously run 32 and 64-bit operating systems, use two processor cores at the same time, run select 3D games and utilize USB 2.0 devices.
VMware Fusion 7 Pro takes virtualization on the Mac to the next level with powerful features designed for technical professionals that want to run Windows applications on a Mac without rebooting. Advanced users, developers and IT administrators rely on Fusion Pro for high performance, reliability and leading edge features to run Windows on a Mac. - See more at: http://www.vmware.com/company/news/releases/vmw-newsfeed/VMware-Delivers-Ultimate-Windows-on-Mac-Experience-With-VMware-Fusion-7-and-VMware-Fusion-7-Pro/1875292#sthash.6fMuJQLN.dpuf
What's new in this version:
- Fixed many minor UI issues.
- Doc Notes 1246696
- Fixed an issue where renaming a top level share name in some Linux guests could cause a guest reboot.
- Doc Notes 1262130
- Fixed issues with Japanese language help content.
- Doc Notes 1275467
- Fixed an issue in Unity where a minimized Windows 8 "Metro-style" application would unminimize when the virtual machine entered Unity mode.
- Doc Notes 1276488
- Fixed a pro... See all new features »