The Universal Reader works with any program: select the text press the hotkey and it will read what ever you have selected. Now it can even translate the text on the fly. Select a paragraph in English and hear it in one of 8 languages. The talking pointer will read what ever you point at--and yes it will translate too. Use it to read your e-mail, your Word documents, and even Web pages.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Listen to a male or female voice read Web pages to you.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Make your computer read your e-mails and documents.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Convert text from your screen to speech or convert the text to ...
- Let your computer read out Word documents, Outlook e-mails, and...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Choose your reader's voice and have Web pages read aloud to you...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Create spoken audio of your documents, e-mails, and Web pages.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Create a new RSS feed from several others.
- Zoom, rotate, search and copy text, and print your PDF document...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Browse, view, and read Web feeds and monitor Web site changes.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Read and manage RSS/ATOM feeds and content.
- Read Web pages, e-mails, and documents and manage them.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1