Unity is a multiplatform game development tool, designed from the start to ease creation. Unity is a fully integrated professional application with a powerful engine.
- Integrated Editor: Everything is done through Unity's simple user interface. Thousands of hours of thought and spit-polish have gone into it.
- Graphical Power: Unity has a highly optimized graphics pipeline for both DirectX and OpenGL.
- Asset Importing: All major file formats are supported, and almost any art application can be used with Unity.
- One-Click Deployment: Unity supports a wide range of platforms when you release your work to the come alive.
- Wii, iPhone Publishing
- Shaders: Unity's shader system combines ease of use, flexibility and performance.
- Terrains: Vast, densely foliaged landscapes that run smoothly on low-end hardware.
- Networking: Go from single-player to full real-time multiplayer games.
- Physics: Bring your interactions to life with the built-in Ageia PhysX physics engine.
- Audio & Video: Mix realtime 3D graphics with streamed audio and video.
- Unity Asset Server: The Unity Asset Server is an add-on product which adds version control to Unity.
- Shadow & Light: Realtime soft-shadows and baked lightmaps, spiced up with halos and lens flares.
- Documentation: We provide you with step by step tutorials, documentation and example projects.
What's new in this version:
- Android: Stylus support . ... See all new features »