UnicodeChecker displays detailed information for every code point from the Unicode Standard. The information includes Unicode name, UTF-8, UTF-16 and UTF-32 encodings, XHTML entities, mapping info and a lot more.
You can browse characters by code point or find them by their Unicode name.
Several string conversion functions (IDN, XHTML, CSS, Java, etc.) are available from within UnicodeChecker, via the MacOS X "Services" menu and/or via AppleScript
What's new in this version:
- The code point type can be queried in AppleScript.
- Support Sudden Termination under Mac OS X 10.6.
- Bugfix: Bidi rule for IDNA 2008 was incorrect.
- Bugfix: When using the IDNA utility in multiple utility windows simultaneously, the instances would not allow to set the protocols individually.
- Bugfix: When using the Escape utility in multiple utility windows simultaneously, the instances would not allow to set the escaping methods individually. <... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Data recovery software.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Build contextual menus or GUI apps with shell scripts or AppleS...
- Place an alarm clock on your desktop and use your audio files a...
- Scripting definition file editor.
- Man page viewer for your browser.
- Remove apps, data, and other unnecessary junk.
- Apache Ant glossary.
- Parse iTunes XML exported library and export the records as tex...
- Contextual menu for Internet Location files.
- Precision timing for AppleScript Studio idle handlers.
- Create compressed TAR archives via drag & drop.
- Generates universally unique identifiers (UUIDs).