UnicodeChecker displays detailed information for every code point from the Unicode Standard. The information includes Unicode name, UTF-8, UTF-16 and UTF-32 encodings, XHTML entities, mapping info and a lot more.
You can browse characters by code point or find them by their Unicode name.
Several string conversion functions (IDN, XHTML, CSS, Java, etc.) are available from within UnicodeChecker, via the MacOS X "Services" menu and/or via AppleScript
What's new in this version:
- The code point type can be queried in AppleScript.
- Support Sudden Termination under Mac OS X 10.6.
- Bugfix: Bidi rule for IDNA 2008 was incorrect.
- Bugfix: When using the IDNA utility in multiple utility windows simultaneously, the instances would not allow to set the protocols individually.
- Bugfix: When using the Escape utility in multiple utility windows simultaneously, the instances would not allow to set the escaping methods individual... See all new features »