Put your portfolio on your keychain! USBShow is cross-platform software that runs right from a USB flash drive stick on Macs, Windows, and Linux. Never be without the right software to show your photos! Nothing is installed on the computer. No more "Oops - he's on a Mac and I'm set up for a PC." Drop dead simple to use, just put it on your stick, and then drag your photos on to the stick. Nothing at all to configure. "It just works." Never worry again about whether or not your stick will work with their machine. Less than $10 for a lot of peace of mind.
More Products to Consider
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Manage, edit, and share your photos.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, and funny backgrou...
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Make your feature-rich photo gallery website.
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purpose
- Backup your photo collection in just 3 easy steps/.
- Rename multiple digital photos simultaneously.
- Open and displays preview images of EPS graphics files.
- Create autoruns on your own PC.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Joins .001, .002, etc files into one file.
- Create and edit photo books, calendars, diaries, and greeting c...
- Create photo slideshows with music and narration.