USB over Network (Server) shares any USB over network allowing to work with the remote USB devices over a local network or Internet as if they were connected directly to your local PC. Unlimited USB devices can be shared on server as well as unlimited USB devices can be accessed from client.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Share any USB over Ethernet in a few clicks.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- NHCI driver.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Share USB devices over IP (LAN/Internet).
- Turn your laptop into a portable Wi-Fi hotspot to share with fr...
- USB driver.
- USB driver.
- Improve the speed and reliability of any WiFi, 2G, 3G, 4G or wi...
- Add the latest super speed USB 3.0 to your notebook.
- Let any modem communications applications interact via LAN or t...
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Another Case of Trialware Being Passed as..."
Version: USB over Network (Server) 2.6.3
This review was originally posted on VersionTracker.com.
This is trialware -- not freeware. The client application is freeware but is not the one being downloaded here. Regardless, the free client version is useless without the purchased server version anyway.
"Awful, buggy and inconsistent"
Version: USB over Network (Server) 2
Awful realization! I was just in need of similar application, but my very first experience with this software produced BSOD!!! Can you believe that? Immediately after installation. Ok, I switched to Windows 2K and installed USB over Net, it seemed that it worked and was able to share my USB appliance, at least it appeared on the list of shared devices, but I was never able to get this shared device available on the target PC... I wish I never downloaded this software, moreover, these guys seem to clone everything Eltima releases, most of the ideas are already cloned, and I must say, poorly. As to USB over Net, I must say, I was disappointed by the quality, as I searched for this type of application for a long time. Thanks