From Chris Vallis:
Lock and unlock your screen with a usb storage device.
Use with a password for Two-Factor authentication.
Two-factor authentication requires the use of two authentication factors. The two factors are something the user knows and something the user has. For example a USB device and a password.
More Products to Consider
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Multifunctional utility for Mac OS X.
- Recover and protect data on your Mac, monitor S.M.A.R.T. and ba...
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Detect and download updates for all of your installed software.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Search for, uninstall applications and more.
- Manage system and user services on your Mac.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Customize and bind your keyboard.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Backs up settings from several common programming apps to Dropb...
- Driver for the USB serial adapter.
- Clipboard manager.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Add the latest super speed USB 3.0 to your notebook.
- Drivers for the USB 3.0 ExpressCard adapter.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Undeletes lost photos from your hard drive.
- Transfer track log & waypoint data from many different GPS trac...
- Data recovery software.