From LEO Softwares:
Typein is a small utility, that allows the user to type in Malayalam unicode directly into any Microsoft Windows applications. If you want to type in Malayam, just press Caps Lock. To type in English press Caps Lock again. Typein supports five keyboard layouts: Inscript, GIST, Typewriter, Panchari and Varityper Phonetic.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Type and edit documents in Malayalam.
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Replace your repetitive alt-tab tasks with single key strokes.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Powerful and easy keyboard remapper.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- View images located on your PC.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.