CNET Editors' review
You can handily organize your life (or at least keep the minutia of your life organized) with Two Notes, a free sticky note application.
Not unlike its paper cousin, Two Notes comes in a limited range of colors (just five). But with Two Notes, you can rest assured that these notes always stick where you put them and don't require you to decipher your hasty scribbles at a later time. You can pin them to your desktop and minimize them, too, which helps clear the clutter. The automatic date/time stamp is also a nice feature. You can sort your notes in a number of ways, including color or date, assign your notes to a wide range of categories; and select the styling you want to make that note your own. And with these notes, you can sleep contented knowing that no future archaeologist will unearth your virtual sticky to ponder the question: Did she, indeed, remember to purchase cat kibble on the way home from the office?
Two Notes is practical, dependable, somewhat customizable and always efficient. And the application is also priced just right--free! The only frustrating thing about Two Notes is its name: why Two Notes when you can make so many more?
Two Notes is a handy and easy to use desktop sticky notes, desktop reminder program for home and office. It has user-friendly interface. Stick notes on your computer desktop as a visual reminder. The notes stick to the desktop and doesn't prevent your working. With Two Notes program you can change the color of your notes, font, size, signature, style and more. You can create your own note templates too.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.
- Manage your mobile phone through a PC.
- Write important notes using a Post-it-style application for the...
- Get a desktop notepad with tons of features.
- Stick reminders anywhere on Desktop.
- Read your MS Outlook e-mail messages.
- Open over 100 different file extensions including DOCX, PPTX an...
- Manage your daily tasks.
- Listen your texts instead of reading.
- Edit HTML pages, check e-mail, and chat on IRC.
- Stick reminder notes to your desktop.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 7 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Does not fit the needs of today"
Version: Two Notes 1.67
Well...you CAN write notes....
a little buggy... it somehow disappeared to the top of my desktop and refused to come down!
It's a little bit confusing to use. Once you install it you'll find a pop up windows and you'll be wondering what in the world is that. Notes cannot be resized. And the words are limited as well. There was a bug, It has not much of a colour choice, and no opacity change. If you're looking for a simple note. Go. If not, stay far farrrr away
"useful and free"
Version: Two Notes 1.67
easy to use and good news it's free
limited colors, might be added transparency property