- conversations: Double click on a tweet to view not only that tweet, but the entire conversation history leading up to that tweet. Never lose track of a conversation again.
- compose: Independent compose windows stay out of your way until you need them. Have as many open at a time as you'd like while you compose your thoughts. Everything has a keyboard shortcut, (Command-Enter will send a tweet).
- search trends: See what's hot on Twitter right now, then search for the most recent tweets on those popular topics with a single click.
- threaded dm's: Have a real private conversation over Twitter with your Direct Messages displayed just like a real chat. Reply with a single click, and never lose track of who said what.
- user details: Drill down to a users details, see not only their tweets, but tweets in reply to them as well. Check out their favorites, bio and manage your following with a handy action menu.
- torn off search: Want to keep track of an important phrase or idea? Just start a search, then go to Window -> Open in New Window to tear that search off into its own window. Put it anywhere you'd like, and watch as the freshest tweets come in.
- bookmarklet: Sharing links with Tweetie is a cinch. Install the bookmarklet, and then when you find a cool webpage, all it takes is a single click from your browser to share that link with the world.
- preferences: Make Tweetie work the way you
What's new in this version:
- Fixes oAuth bug that affected a handful of users.
- Increased security around your account.
- Disable posting to image hosts using the deprecated authentication method.
- Registration no longer needed. Section removed.
- In accordance with the Twitter Terms of Service, on July 1st Fusion Ads will no longer be displayed.
- Tweets no longer say they're from "Twitter for iPhone," but instead "Tweetie for Mac."
- An option in "advanced" to update... See all new features »