Tunxten is a Windows OpenVPN GUI client designed with usability as a top priority in mind. You can create custom installers with arbitrary OpenVPN configurations included, set up just the way you want. Your credentials can be securely stored for later reuse to save you the trouble of entering them over and over again with Auto login option. You can run it even under a restricted user account and can be bound to any of your VPN connections, so that you can have your most frequently used shortcuts readily available within reach.
More Products to Consider
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot (no need to install).
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Watch, search, bookmark, and download YouTube videos.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and provide easy ac...
- Get security solution for your VPN connection and Computer ID.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Let RMS-aware applications to work with Rights Management Servi...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Let applications that provide functionality based on Windows RM...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access any SFTP/SSH server as a mapped network drive in Windows...
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.
- Send faxes without a modem.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Scan content of your e-mails.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Protect your mail server from viruses.
- Visualize and troubleshoot Wi-Fi, and help your network run at ...
- Maintain your own Windows Telnet Server.
- View and search for entries inside LDAP directories.
- Run applications to offer functionality based on Windows RMS te...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content