From @URL Solutions:
Download Youtube videos and convert to mpg or/and mp4. Organize and store downloaded videos. Export to different formats (MPG and Mp4). Upload Youtube videos to iPod & convert to audio ipod mpg or/and mp4.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Convert your favorite videos into various formats.
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Extract audio from video files and convert it to various audio ...
- Rip your DVD to a variety of video formats.
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Rip and convert your DVDs into various formats.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Create all sorts of CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs.
- Provide an enterprise-grade stream logging solution.
- Extract audio from CDs and output it as MP3, WAV, OGG, or RAW f...
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Convert MP3, MP2, and WAV files to the WMA format.
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Listen to audio files with light and simple audio player from t...
- Search and play hidden asf and wmv files and capture JPG images...
- Rip CDs to WAV or MP3 files.
- Convert video files into MP3 format.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"ABFAB Simple download, conversion joiner."
Version: Tube Grabber 1.0
I've been using this program for years - it gets better all of the time. It's simple to use and allows you to stack a set of urls from a longer video of say 5 parts, download it in it's origional form converted to format and the file of your choice.
Absolutely nothing negative about it.