With Training Manager 2012 Enterprise Edition, track your training records, requirements and compliance. Print personnel transcripts and status reports. Assign training to an individual, group, or job role. Require retraining based on time, version, or one time only. Schedule and manage class sessions, attendance, cancellations, and no-shows. Training Manager 2012 - Enterprise Edition is easy to use and you can get started quickly.
What's new in this version: Version 1.0.1184 has fixed updated the import feature to truncate the Course Title field to 100 characters instead of 50 to match the database field size limit.
More Products to Consider
- Track employee training records and requirements.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Create, read, edit and share word, spreadsheets and presentatio...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View ORM constructs in diagram form.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Keep records of K9 usage, training, medical, certification, and...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Manage and track your BSA Scout troop information.
- Learn the advantages of online management training, learning, a...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Automate key aspects of the decision making process involved in...
- Tend to your incoming emails easily with this Outlook assistant...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Plan, track, and manage your projects.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Audit, monitor, and control all print traffic.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Manage MSDE and SQL server database objects.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Organize your family, association, club, and/or business group ...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Does what we wanted it to do - monitor staff training."
Version: Training Manager 2012 Enterprise Edition 1.0.1097
Can monitor training for a large staff base.
Takes forever to boot. This applied to several PC's. We then loaded it onto brand new pc with hardly any software on it .... no problems. There must be a conflict some where but it is beyond us mere mortals
Happy with the product, should keep the auditors at bay as we used to track staff training with spread sheets which had its moments. Not complicated.... follow your nose. Have a test drive first and see if suits your business requirements.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: