From Boudewijn Pelt:
Toucan is made to show your images quickly, with minimal fuss. The easiest way is to use it is to put Toucan in the Dock and drag a folder of images on it. Toucan will then scan the folder and show the images. Alternatively you can start Toucan and open a folder or selected images using the Open menu. By pressing the + key, the image is zoomed to 1:1. One pixel in the image is 1 pixel on the screen. When zoomed, you can drag around the image with the mouse by pressing the â?? key. Exit the zoomed state by pressing the - key. If you start a slideshow with a single folder of images, Toucan will automatically watch this folder for new images. As soon as a new image is detected, it will be shown at the next slide change. If you add multiple folders or individual images, this does not happen. This allows you to make a hot folder where you can drop in images that will be shown automatically. Useful for fares or parties. It also works great with a wifi enabled camera.
What's new in this version: Fixed crash with files that cannot be opened.
More Products to Consider
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps, OS 9 fix.
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows, part of iLife '11.
- Create, alter and manipulate photos.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- Print labels, greeting cards, posters, calendars...
- Control photoshop from automator.
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Import, process, manage, and showcase your images.
- Create mosaics from smaller images.
- Create, edit, and enhance images.
- Create logos and other web graphics that look like a Photoshop ...
- View comic and manga images.
- Scan any folder for images.
- Photo browser, batch processor, EXIF info viewer.
- Screenshot/capture tool.
- Detect, remove or mark duplicates, thumbnails, missing photos a...
- Stop motion and time lapse recording.
- High-volume, rapid image sorting & viewing utility.
- Image editor focusing on simplicity.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: