TomTom Home is our free desktop software giving you access to a huge range of services and content from TomTom as well as from the global community of TomTom users. It is the only tool you need to update, personalize and manage your TomTom device to enjoy a premium navigation experience. Some key features: get the latest TomTom software and updates like QuickGPSfix - download free daily map corrections with TomTom MapShare- buy maps and subscribe to services such as traffic and safety camera information- choose from a huge library of free content and make your TomTom device unique using start-up images, Points of Interest, voices, arrival sounds, scenic routes, color schemes and lots more- TomTom HOME is the only tool you'll need to manage your TomTom device. It is simple and easy to use.
More Products to Consider
- Make CD labels, covers, jewel case and DVD case inserts, and so...
- GarageBand 11 turns the Mac into a complete recording studio an...
- Print labels, greeting cards, posters, calendars...
- Ebook reader & converter for Mac, iPhone & Kindle.
- BBC Model B emulator.
- Plot is a scientific 2D plotting program.
- Read online print media content.
- Amazon-enabled home inventory system for books, movies.
- Prayer times: salaat/namaz, athan (azan) & qibla direction.
- For Sony Ericsson mobile phones.
- Stream videos, photos and music to PS3, Xbox 360, and other sup...
- A simple recipe manager with customizable ingredients lists.
- Writer's studio: outline, edit, storyboard, write.
- Cut truetype fonts with your cricut machine.
- Control how you wake up in the morning with this alarm clock so...
- Find the cheapest gas stations near your area.
- Record actions on your screen as a movie.
- View Google AdSense revenue statistics.
- Create sheets of Passport photos at home.
- Track your car's services.
- EBook reader for Mac.
- Display the current Botany Photo of the Day from the University...
- Primatte Event uses masking in a live greenscreen shoot with Ap...
- View satellite imagery, maps, terrain, 3D buildings, geographic...
All versions:3.5 stars
out of 16 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Buggy and incomplete"
Version: TomTom Home 188.8.131.529
You can add voices, update maps and firmware from it.
Continuously says my SD card is write protected, even when it's not. I have to reinsert it various times for it to get recognized. Cannot be used to add POIs from a file on your computer, have to manually copy them to your card once you can figure out where to put them. At least this is the case on my TomTom NB1.
Not very Mac-like, buggy and frankly surprisingly difficult to use. If it had not been for the in-car system, I'd have considered a GPS from a different company.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: