The ultimate media toolkit for your Mac, redesigned
- Capture audio & video from the web, camcorders, DVDs, and LPs
- Copy discs with one click, create custom DVD and HD compilations
- Convert your media for playback on iPad, iPhone and more
- Share your video directly to YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, and Twitter
- Burn CDs, DVDs or Blu-ray discs - even faster with multiple drives
What's new in this version:
- Add OS X Mavericks (10.9) compatibility
- Resolved issue where copying image file cause Toast to crash
- Resolved issue where converting image file cause Toast to crash
- Resolved Get Backup 2 RE compatibility issue with Mavericks
- Updated GraceNote with the latest SDK to support Mavericks
- Resolved YouTube video sharing broken issue
More Products to Consider
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- DVD authoring tool.
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Simple, straightforward disc burner, with advanced options for ...
- Convert and burn various video formats as AVI, MPEG, WMV, ASF, ...
- Digital video editing system.
- Music notation with MIDI input & part extraction.
- Create and record audio and data CDs.
- Scheduling component for Radiologik DJ.
- Digitize and enhance your LPs, cassettes and other audio (part ...
- Automated radio DJ assistant.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Audio editor/recorder with effects, mixing, & unlimited undo.
All versions:3.3 stars
out of 225 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Still has audio disc image mount bug :("
Version: Toast Titanium 11.2
Awesome app overall, makes my mac worth having.
Since 11.1 it has had a consistent bug that locks up my Mac and forces me to reboot. I love this app, has made my Mac worth having, as disc burning of all sorts has been awesome, basically flawless since Toast version 7 many moons ago. Only issue with every update since 11.0.6, is if I save an audio disc image, then try to mount it, it fails or is inconsistent, I then have to force quit Toast, but that isn't enough as ToastImageMounter (viewed via Activity Monitor) keeps duplicating itself, and eventually the only way to 'quit' all of those multiple instances is to reboot. Once they fix this 'bug' I'll be happy again and rate 5 stars. Until then, I'm sticking with 5 star version 11.0.6. (OSX 10.9.1)