From Quest Software:
With Toad Data Modeler, you can create high-quality data models at a fraction of the cost of many other solutions. In today's economic environment, time and cost savings are front and center. With Toad Data Modeler you can realize greater productivity and greater return on your organization's investment in cross-platform data modeling software - in less time than you thought possible.Toad Data Modeler helps organizations create, maintain and document their database systems with an easy-to-use graphical interface into new or existing database structures. With Toad Data Modeler you can:
- Visually create database structures (Logical and Physical Entity Relationship Diagrams - ERD)
- Create ERD for various database systems (Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL etc.)
- Reverse engineer already existing database structures and see the existing database structure in form of a diagram
- Add logical data to your diagrams and describe existing database structures better
- Verify ERD (model) and get a list of Errors, Warnings and Hints
- Automatically generate SQL code for selected target database
- Keep track of changes using internal Version Manager
- Create and maintain a list of tasks related to a model or particular part of a model using To-Do list feature
- Perform daily tasks quickly and comfortably, thanks to GUI improvements
- Affect objects in ERD via internal scripting (user-defined batch rename scripts etc.) and more.
What's new in this version:
Version 22.214.171.124: Support for Ingres 10 and DB2 z/OS v.10.
Says it's free in the price. But when you download it, you get a licensing popup saying the freeware version has expired and you either have to purchase a trial extension from the sales team, which then opens the door for annoying sales calls.