Time Out is a program that allows you to give yourself or anyone else a Time Out for whatever reason. For yourself you might just need a break from your computer. For your students you may just want to give them some time to think about staying on task when using a computer. Double click on the Time Out program to lock the computer for 15 minutes. Why 15 minutes ? Because that's about how long a Time Out is effective. Any longer than that then you or whoever is in Time Out will either start looking for other ways to get off task or more than likely try to disable the Time Out.
More Products to Consider
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Digital alarm clock that uses iTunes playlists.
- Set a different desktop picture for each Space.
- Sleep timer for iTunes and the Apple DVD player.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Set a 1970s-style digital alarm clock on your Mac.
- Menu bar extension like the classic Apple menu.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Get a multipurpose clock application.
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Turn your Mac into an alarm clock, bedside clock, weather provi...
- Customize the appearance and behavior of your Mac.
- Generates, archives, administers, scores, prints tests.
- Menu extras: CPU, disk, memory & network monitoring.
- Keep your gradebook including subject-matter standards, profici...
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Professional-looking timer. Perfect for presentations and train...
- Find an alarm solution for your Mac.
- Set reminders, open a file or application, or send your Mac to ...
- Enhance educational activities with this mutimedia teaching too...