The Missing Sync works with Mac applications you already know and use -- Address Book, iTunes, iCal, Entourage and iPhoto -- to let you transfer and sync information and files between your Mac and Pre. And, you can choose what you want to sync.
Choose which albums and playlists of photos, music and media to transfer. Select the groups and categories of contacts and calendars to sync. Choose the folders of files to synchronize. The Missing Sync offers you lots of ways to configure syncing of your files and information for your specific needs.
Synchronize contacts and calendars automatically and wirelessly, via WiFi. Transfer and sync music, ringtones, photos, files, and videos fast with a USB cable.
The Missing Sync for Palm Pre makes your Pre and Mac close companions.
Sync contacts from Address Book on your Mac with your Pre. Add or edit contacts and the changes sync automatically.
Take your favorite music with you. The Missing Sync works with iTunes.Ã???Ã??Ã?Â¹ Don't just transfer songs. Sync playlists!
Transfer pictures you take with your Pre into iPhoto. And sync iPhoto albums with the Pre Photos app, too.
Docs and Files
For school. For work. PDF, Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents. Sync them all, then view them on your Pre.
Create ringtones from your favorite songs using the built-in editor.Ã???Ã??Ã?Â¹ Or, use the included ringtones to customize your Pre.
Keep calendars from iCal or Entourage in sync with your Pre. Sync your schedules - work, home, school and play.
Video and Home Movies
The Missing Sync converts and transfers digital video and movies for optimum viewing on the PreÃ???Ã??Ã?Â¹.
Take your podcasts to-go. Transfer Smart Playlists of the audio and video podcasts you subscribe to.
Sync without thinking! Contacts and calendars sync automatically over WiFi when your Pre is near your Mac.
Ã???Ã??Ã?Â²Fliq MyBookmarks is required for Bookmark sync, coming soon from the Palm Pre App Catalog
What's new in this version:
- Added Notes sync.
- Added Tasks sync.
- Added Video import.
- Updated setup Assistant.
- Various stability improvements and bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Recover and protect data on your Mac, monitor S.M.A.R.T. and ba...
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Detect and download updates for all of your installed software.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Recover your lost videos, photos, music, documents, email and a...
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Backup, clone, and restore your information.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Data recovery software.
- Multifunctional utility for Mac OS X.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Play various multimedia files.
- Improve system-wide audio quality.
- Versatile file search tool based upon Apple's powerful Spotligh...
- Clone, synchronize, backup files.
- Synchronize with simplicity and manage content on your Samsung ...
- Synchronize and back up your files/folders.
All versions:2.2 stars
out of 5 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
- 1.0 stars
"Complete piece of crap application"
Version: The Missing Sync for Palm Pre 1.2
there is nothing i like about this product
This product is a total piece of sh*t. It doesn't work properly with my mac and only worked when I first set it up.
I have spent countless hours resetting my Pre and syncing from scratch and it has never worked properly. For example, in Ical event duplicate themselves at the same or different times, "new events" just show up, or events don't even sync.
Half the time their website isn't working properly to get in touch with support, once you get in touch with support it takes 3-4 days to respond (probably because there are too many people who can't sync either), and the advice they give doesn't work.
The entire app needs to be rebuilt and re-released. They finally agreed to give my money back once I prove I've uninstalled the application. That's great except that I will have to manually enter any new info into my imac and my pre.