Tembria Server Monitor monitors servers, workstations, switches, routers and other network devices and lets you know as soon as a problem is detected. It includes all fundamental monitoring types such as CPU, disk, memory and bandwidth. Its 50+ extended monitoring options allow you to monitor SQL databases, Exchange Server performance, Windows event log records, SNMP-enabled switches. You can even integrate custom monitoring actions using industry-standard VBScript or other scripting languages and use them with our notification engine. You can receive alerts by e-mail, SMS text message or even have Tembria Server Monitor call you on your cell phone or landline and play a message.
Tembria Server Monitor includes the ability to draw network diagrams with maps, server rooms and rack-mount cabinet displays, all with pushpin indicators for status. It's all done right in our web-based interface using HTML5 elements supported in the latest Web browsers.
What's new in this version: Version 6.3.1 adds:
- New options to deliver monitoring reports in PDF format
- New options for pausing monitoring for a specified time or until a specific date/time
- Added new drive space monitoring options
- Added several new event monitors for Linux systems
- Added new methods to the Tembria API
- Added several new options to the scripting event monitors
More Products to Consider
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Know your system's status from remote location via e-mail and S...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Monitor all network devices, collect audit information, search ...
- Monitor different protocols and services on LAN or Internet mac...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor, supervise, and manage your network.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor your network, view CPU and network loads, and supervise...
- Protect data by monitoring network performance.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Monitor your LAN servers' availability and performance and get ...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Monitor activated SNMP on your PC, router, switch, and other sy...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Manage your network, monitor Web sites and systems, and generat...
- Detect and send dynamic IP addresses information to a server.
- Check up on servers.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Keep track of the IP equipments and get notified whenever chang...
All versions:4.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Good monitoring software"
Version: Tembria Server Monitor 5.3.5
Works well for medium to somewhat large companies for server, service, and other proactive monitoring & notifications.
Not so hot in the Enterprise, with over 5000 nodes.
Version: Tembria Server Monitor 5.2.5
Muy ligth y sin consumo significativo de recursos.
El precio es muy elevado.