Tembria Server Monitor monitors servers, workstations, switches, routers and other network devices and lets you know as soon as a problem is detected. It includes all fundamental monitoring types such as CPU, disk, memory and bandwidth. Its 50+ extended monitoring options allow you to monitor SQL databases, Exchange Server performance, Windows event log records, SNMP-enabled switches. You can even integrate custom monitoring actions using industry-standard VBScript or other scripting languages and use them with our notification engine. You can receive alerts by e-mail, SMS text message or even have Tembria Server Monitor call you on your cell phone or landline and play a message.
Tembria Server Monitor includes the ability to draw network diagrams with maps, server rooms and rack-mount cabinet displays, all with pushpin indicators for status. It's all done right in our web-based interface using HTML5 elements supported in the latest Web browsers.
What's new in this version: Version 6.3.1 adds:
- New options to deliver monitoring reports in PDF format
- New options for pausing monitoring for a specified time or until a specific date/time
- Added new drive space monitoring options
- Added several new event monitors for Linux systems
- Added new methods to the Tembria API
- Added several new options to the scripting event monitors
More Products to Consider
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Create demos by capturing and recording your PC screen and audi...
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Upload and download files to your FTP resource.
- Observe processor activities of several CPUs.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Loop video with player designed for monitors in public places.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Server monitoring software.
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Connect your Nokia phone to PC to sync data, download software,...
All versions:4.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Good monitoring software"
Version: Tembria Server Monitor 5.3.5
Works well for medium to somewhat large companies for server, service, and other proactive monitoring & notifications.
Not so hot in the Enterprise, with over 5000 nodes.
Version: Tembria Server Monitor 5.2.5
Muy ligth y sin consumo significativo de recursos.
El precio es muy elevado.