Tembria Server Monitor monitors servers, workstations, switches, routers and other network devices and lets you know as soon as a problem is detected. It includes all fundamental monitoring types such as CPU, disk, memory and bandwidth. Its 50+ extended monitoring options allow you to monitor SQL databases, Exchange Server performance, Windows event log records, SNMP-enabled switches. You can even integrate custom monitoring actions using industry-standard VBScript or other scripting languages and use them with our notification engine. You can receive alerts by e-mail, SMS text message or even have Tembria Server Monitor call you on your cell phone or landline and play a message.
Tembria Server Monitor includes the ability to draw network diagrams with maps, server rooms and rack-mount cabinet displays, all with pushpin indicators for status. It's all done right in our web-based interface using HTML5 elements supported in the latest Web browsers.
What's new in this version:
Version 6.3.1 adds:
- New options to deliver monitoring reports in PDF format
- New options for pausing monitoring for a specified time or until a specific date/time
- Added new drive space monitoring options
- Added several new event monitors for Linux systems
- Added new methods to the Tembria API
- Added several new options to the scripting event monitors