Telephone is a VoIP program which allows you to make phone calls over the internet. It can be used to call regular phones via any appropriate SIP provider. If your office or home phone works via SIP, you can use that phone number on your Mac anywhere you have decent internet connection. Telephone is really easy to use. It's for the Mac only.
What's new in this version:
- Call transfer.
- Full 64-bit support on Intel platforms.
- All features that have been added between pjproject-1.0.3 and pjproject-1.6.
- More stable sending of DTMF signals.
- Services menu support.
- Fixed an issue with resuming tracks in iTunes.
- Fixed an issue when it wasn't possible to close preferences window after changing network settings.
- Fixed an issue when it wasn't possible to paste a new text into the call destination field... See all new features »