From Alexei Kuznetsov:
Telephone is a VoIP program which allows you to make phone calls over the internet. It can be used to call regular phones via any appropriate SIP provider. If your office or home phone works via SIP, you can use that phone number on your Mac anywhere you have decent internet connection. Telephone is really easy to use. It's for the Mac only.
What's new in this version:
- Call transfer.
- Full 64-bit support on Intel platforms.
- All features that have been added between pjproject-1.0.3 and pjproject-1.6.
- More stable sending of DTMF signals.
- Services menu support.
- Fixed an issue with resuming tracks in iTunes.
- Fixed an issue when it wasn't possible to close preferences window after changing network settings.
- Fixed an issue when it wasn't possible to paste a new text into the call destination field... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Make and receive phone calls and hold cross-platform webcam cha...
- VoIP softphone for SIP networks, pbx like features.
- Hear, see, and chat with many people at a time.
- Send free messages and make free calls to other Viber users, on...
- Video chat/calling tool; see up to 6 friends at once.
- Exchange online messages that appear as soon as they're sent.
- Use your webcam with multiple apps & add cool graphics & effect...
- Send short text messages (SMS) using european voip providers.
- Looking to open those frustrating Microsoft Outlook MSG files o...
- Google, Skype, Yahoo, MSN, AIM, Jabber, Facebook, SMS, Fax, and...
- Copy to, move to, or open a recently used mailbox.
- Export to Facebook directly from iPhoto.
- Convert multiple images' size and format.
- Access your Infusionsoft data from Apple Mail.
- Fax documents from your mac instantly.
- Add DSP effects to any Mac application with audio content.
- Add functionality for Apple Mail signatures.
- Chat with friends on MSN, Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo, MySpace, AI...
- Auto record Skype phone and video calls.
- Remind yourself to include e-mail attachments if you forget.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Sync contacts and calendars with your Samsung phone.
- Generate short links for Twitter by dragging media to your menu...
- Make gorgeous manuscripts.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
Version: Telephone 0.14.3
Version: Telephone 0.13.2
This review was originally posted on VersionTracker.com.
As a frequent VoIP developer, this program is invaluable to me. It provides a very clean and easy to use pure SIP client with multiple accounts. No tie-ins for some provider-specific service.
This program is far superior to clients such as X-Lite, at least for me.
On a note to the developer, the built-in update system seems a little off, as it sometimes breaks the application (can not start app after update, Finder complains that it doesn't work on this architecture, which is Intel).
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: