TekSIP is a SIP Registrar and Proxy. TekSIP tested on Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 2003/2008 server. TekSIP complies with RFC 3261, RFC 3263, RFC 3311, RFC 3581 and RFC 3891. It supports NAT traversal, UPnP and ENUM. Please see technical details about NAT traversal in Readme.txt. You can select IP address to be listened, alternative SIP routes for outgouing calls. TekSIP has a Presence Server (SIP/SIMPLE based). You can also log session details and errors into a log file. TekSIP supports RADIUS Authentication (RFC 2865) and RADIUS Accounting (RFC 2866). TekSIP can optionally act as a B2BUA for incoming 3xx SIP responses. TekSIP can act as RTP Proxy and record auido treams if RTP proxy is enabled. TekSIP can register to upstream SIP servers to receive incoming calls. TekSIP monitors failed registration and call attempts from suspicious endpoints and blacklists them. You can monitor black listed endpoints through TekSIP Manager and you can remove black listed endpoints from quarantine list if required. You can also ban specific user agents. TekSIP runs as a Windows service.
More Products to Consider
- Talk with friends and family for free over the Internet.
- Join live-video chat rooms from around the world.
- Chat with other people and participate in group discussions.
- Add thousands of cool effects to webcam video for live video ch...
- Add dynamic effects to your video from HD Webcams.
- Add a virtual webcam with amazing video effects to your video c...
- Add live Webcam effects to your videos and photos.
- Communicate instantly with your friends using avatars, PC-to-PC...
- Connect your Nokia phone to PC to sync data, download software,...
- Add a virtual Webcam for video chats software such as Skype, MS...
- Chat with your friends from your desktop.
- Run multiple Skype accounts on the same computer.
- Capture, edit, print, and share photos and videos from your Web...
- Open, view, and extract data from TNEF-encoded messages.
- Manage your e-mails, calendars, and contacts and sync with Gmai...
- NURBS modeling.
- Exchange instant messages with users on your home or corporate ...
- Record video on your screen or with a webcam.
- Record stunning HD quality videos from YouTube, Webcam, webinar...
- Collaborate with up to 6 participants using innovative softphon...
- Display the list of all routes on current network.
- Repair, remove SIM restrictions from, and unlock various cell p...
- Manage DHCP log files in Windows Server environment.
- Create and share training videos, presentations, and screencast...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"lightweight, but useful and fully functional SIP proxy"
Version: TekSIP 2.1
o quick to download, and install (.NET framework needed)
o very easy to configure
o easy to understand, quick feedback of registered SIP phones
o functional SIP proxy + registrar
o FREE for private AND comercial use!
(so far I haven't found any defect)
Compared to other free SIP proxy and registrar tools this one will surely be a very good choice, if what you want is to get a SIP proxy quickly installed and running in order to route VoIP calls.
I had it downloaded, installed, and configured in about 5 minutes only!
And I do also like the easy to understand GUI, which lets you easily configure which IP to use for the proxy, as well as it gives instant feedback on which SIP agents/ VoIP phones are currently registered and when their registration expires.
And it's free! Thanks a lot to the author Yasin Kaplan for providing this to the community!