TekRADIUS is a RADIUS server for Windows. You are free to use freeware version for both commercial and personal use. TekRADIUS tested on Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 2003/2008 server. TekRADIUS complies with RFC 2865 and RFC 2866. It currently supports just Microsoft SQL Server. It runs as a Windows Service and comes with a Win32 management interface. You can log session details into a log file and limit simultaneous sessions. You can select IP address to be listened and RADIUS Authentication and Accounting ports. You can optionally run it in Authorization only mode and you can turn off Accounting if you wish. You can also define your own Authorization SQL SELECT clause. TekRADIUS supports PAP, CHAP, MS-CHAP v1, MS-CHAP v2, EAP-MD5, EAP-MS-CHAP v2, EAP-TLS and PEAP (PEAPv0-EAP-MS-CHAP v2) authentication methods. TekRADIUS also supports RFC 2868 - RADIUS Attributes for Tunnel Protocol Support and RFC 3079 - Deriving Keys for use with Microsoft Point-to-Point Encryption (MPPE). You can authenticate and authorize PPTP/L2TP connections using TekRADIUS. You can specify how much time user account will be valid after the first logon (Time-Limit) and you can specify allowed logon days and hours (Login-Time). TekRADIUS allows you tou use an external executable's return code as a check item. You can use TekRADIUS built-in DHCP server to assign your wired or wireless devices on your network. Commercial editions of TekRADIUS provide a unique feature; assignment of IP addresses to wired/wireless clients authenticated using EAP authentication. TekRADIUS can send Packet of Disconnect (PoD) or execute user defined session kill command when a user consumes all his or her credit (SP Edition only).
What's new in this version:
More Products to Consider
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Provide a RADIUS Server for Windows.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Take full control over your IPv4 and IPv6 networks, and manage ...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Simplify complicated networks management in price-sensitive cor...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Be able to see the desktop of any other computer.
- Retrieve the DNS records (MX, NS, A, SOA) of the specified doma...
- Monitor servers within your network.
- Transfer files between a Terminal Services Server and a Termina...
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Create a high performance Windows-based authentication server b...
- Get a secure terminal emulator for SSH servers.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Don't look any further for a RADIUS server for Windows"
Version: TekRADIUS 4.3
Easy to install, configure and use
Integration with AD (or standalone)
Many great features
Very robust and scalable
None, it just works like should
I have been using TekRADIUS for a few years now without any problems - I have never known is to error or fail in over two years of continuous use. It's easy to install, configure and administer, and can integrate with AD. TekRADIUS has many great features and is backed-up with great support.
"TekRADIUS best RADIUS for Microsoft Platform"
Version: TekRADIUS 2.7
This is a vaid alernative to freerradius.
I'm using tekradius from 6 months with 500 users and I have never had any problem, is really fantastic, simply to use!
none none none none