From Radoslaw Pietruszewski:
Tadam - simple Pomodoro timer that stays out of your way and lets you get the work done.
Few buttons, few features and no configuration. The simpler the better for your productivity.
- At your fingertips
Tadam lives in the status bar, so it's always just a click away.
- Out of the way
Glance at the icon and you already have a sense of how much time is left. Pretty cool.
What's new in this version:
- Tadam icon now blinks when the timer is paused (so that you don't forget to resume it)
- Easily make Tadam launch when you log in to your Mac
- You can set a hotkey to take a peek at how much time is left without touching the mouse
- lots of small improvements and bug fixes under the hood
More Products to Consider
- Simple alarm clock & timer.
- Enhanced calendar app with iCal and Google Calendar sync/sharin...
- Scientific and Programmers desktop calculator with variables an...
- Powerful general purpose text editor, and Unix and server admin...
- Save & organize any text you may want handy.
- Edit mind maps, XML/HTML documents, and directory trees.
- Countup/countdown chronometer.
- Play a wide range of audio files at variable speed to assist wi...
- Personal finance and money management for individuals and small...
- List of all active shortcuts of the current application.
- Clear duplicate contacts out of Address Book.
- Easy and free Personal todo list and shared task list for your ...
- OneNote-style note taking and clipping app.
- All-in-1 tool for tracking and analyzing your investments and t...
- Sophisticated text editor for code, markup and prose.
- Video SIP softphone application.
- A goofy idea organizer and information manager.
- Veteran icon extractor.
- Organize and manage your finances and track your spending.
- Raise the number of recent icons available in iChat.
- Calculate expressions.
- Newton alternate button bar, hierarchical menu and scripting sy...
- Quickly create visually appealing mind maps.
- Create Mandala-like OS 9 icons.