From Radoslaw Pietruszewski:
Tadam - simple Pomodoro timer that stays out of your way and lets you get the work done.
Few buttons, few features and no configuration. The simpler the better for your productivity.
- At your fingertips
Tadam lives in the status bar, so it's always just a click away.
- Out of the way
Glance at the icon and you already have a sense of how much time is left. Pretty cool.
What's new in this version:
- Tadam icon now blinks when the timer is paused (so that you don't forget to resume it)
- Easily make Tadam launch when you log in to your Mac
- You can set a hotkey to take a peek at how much time is left without touching the mouse
- lots of small improvements and bug fixes under the hood
More Products to Consider
- Personal finance and money management for individuals and small...
- Themeable GTD to-do list app with cloud sync.
- Track and monitor all your income and expenses quickly and easi...
- Powerful general purpose text editor, and Unix and server admin...
- Save & organize any text you may want handy.
- Edit mind maps, XML/HTML documents, and directory trees.
- Enhanced calendar app with iCal and Google Calendar sync/sharin...
- Countup/countdown chronometer.
- Spoken-word transcription software.
- Directly edit the Apple address book database file.
- Gesture-controlled to-do list app that's just plain simple.
- Video SIP softphone application.
- Screenshot tool with important features for frequent screen sho...
- Quickly create visually appealing mind maps.
- Alternative to other mileage tracking apps that require recordi...
- Puts your calendar directly on your desktop, so it's always ava...
- Veteran icon extractor.
- Personal task management.
- Raise the number of recent icons available in iChat.
- Automatically encrypts, saves and syncs notes via Dropbox on th...
- Newton alternate button bar, hierarchical menu and scripting sy...
- Personal journal with blogging and video support.
- Outlining tool featuring a horizontal tree view.
- Create Mandala-like OS 9 icons.