From Detong Technology:
Tabbed viewing, editing, and managing multiple database files in single Window: Tabs for Access (is also named Access Tab). Once the software is installed, you can find a tab bar in Microsoft Access as in Internet Explorer 7/8/9 and FireFox. When you open or create Access file, there will be a corresponding tab in the tab bar. You can switch among Access files just by clicking the tabs. Save all files in the tabbed window by one click. Open current document or workbook in new window. Open the relevant folder of current document. Close all files in the tabbed windows (a confirmation dialog box will appear when you choose to close all files). Close other files (exclude current file) in the tabbed windows.
What's new in this version: Version 9.51 can open more tabs.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Track your daily work by Project and Task.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Meet your business accounting needs with this mid-range Access-...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Create MS Word, Excel, PDF documents, or e-mails from your MS A...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Create Access databases without being an expert in database des...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep in touch with your customers by e-mail campaign or postal ...
- Convert Microsoft Access database applications to Visual Basic ...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Allow you to access data from various databases.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Keep track of foods stored in your freezer, fridge, or pantry.
- Keep track and record details about your collection items.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create dynamic MS Access reports.
- Create Word, Excel, PDF documents, or e-mails from your MS Acce...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content