From Thinkyhead Software:
TabletMagic is an open-source driver for discontinued serial Wacom tablets and current TabletPC digitizers. Supported Wacom tablets are those starting with SD, UD, KT, CT, GD, XD, and PL. (ET support is in development.) Includes a preference pane to enable, configure, and test the tablet. ADB tablets are not supported due to technical barriers.
What's new in this version:
- This release fixes a problem with the mapping of buttons to double-click events and includes signed helper and preference pane binaries.
More Products to Consider
- Add customizable gestures to Magic Mouse or MacBook trackpad.
- High-quality scanner driver with support for several manufactur...
- For Bamboo, Graphire, Cintiq tablets.
- Granularly customize input device behavior.
- Mac driver for the Xbox 360 controller.
- Printer driver for the multi-function device.
- Enable Digidesign hardware.
- Scanner drivers.
- For HP printers.
- Play games with console controllers on Mac.
- Edit and manage your images.
- For ASIO-compatible apps.
- Recover deleted pics from digital media.
- Update your Apple DVD Player to get optimized DVD playback, Blu...
- UML modeling tool.
- Companion for the iPad app that lets you control your Mac or PC...
- UML CASE tool.
- Build software systems using object-oriented approach.
- Driver and software for the multi-function printer.
- Enable HID devices: gamepad, joystick, mice.
- Drivers for video capture devices based on Empia 28xx.
- Install most thermal and thermal transfer printers.
- Software for Fujitsu high-speed document scanners.
- Printer driver for the photosmart series.