VideoGrabber is a versatile video capture component and media player component that helps you to save time, money and effort in your video application development. TVideoGrabber captures video and audio streams from DV camcorders, USB webcams, PCI capture cards, TV cards, USB capture devices and firewire cameras (like Sony cameras). TVideoGrabber is also an advanced media player that lets you capture frames, perform graphics or text overlays, and play the clips faster or slower.
What's new in this version: Version 184.108.40.206 has added WPF component and OnMouseEnter or OnMouseLeave events.
More Products to Consider
- Join live video chat rooms from all around the world.
- Talk with friends and family for free over the Internet.
- Chat with other people and participate in group discussions.
- Add a virtual webcam with various video effects to your video c...
- Add dynamic effects to your video from HD Webcams.
- Add live Webcam effects to your videos and photos.
- Communicate instantly with your friends using avatars, PC-to-PC...
- Connect your Nokia phone to PC to sync data, download software,...
- Manage your e-mails, calendars, and contacts and sync with Gmai...
- Recover your email messages, contacts, tasks, and notes.
- Extract e-mails from IncrediMail .imm files and save them to mu...
- Import .EML and .MSG files into MS Outlook preserving folder st...
- Chat with your friends from your desktop.
- Record and play calls from various instant messengers and Skype...
- Import Mac OS Entourage e-mails to Microsoft Outlook.
- Play MPEG 1/2/4 formats of any type including DivX, MPEG4, DVB,...
- Get a video surveillance application.
- Manage MPEG4 videos and transfer video files between your PC an...
- Convert your non-Outlook e-mails and import them into Microsoft...
- Convert video files to the preferred format.
- Wireless Communication Devices driver.
- Solve the lengthy and complicated process of video clip creatio...
- Grab still images from videos or camera.
All versions:2.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Powerful SDK let down by terrible support & aftersales"
Version: TVideoGrabber 220.127.116.11
- More features than most of the rival video capture SDK's
- Affordable price compared to rivals
- Great, powerful SDK when it works !!
- Good help documentation
- Frequent SDK updates
- Abysmal after sales support. Your often wait weeks of months for a reply to a support query.
- SDK has tons of bugs.
- Your feel like a beta tester or a member of their bug testing team every time the SDK is updated or a fix is issued.
- DEMO application is a mass of buttons and is confusing to new users
Datastead is run by Michel who appears to be a one person support / programmer team. Michel is helpful but extremely slow to reply to emails (Weeks, months) often to the point where you think your email has gone down. I am pretty sure Michel works part time hence the slow support. Usually it takes 3-4 patches before any fix issued works making you feel like a beta tester and that this should have been tested prior to being sent out.